March 27th, 2014 09:18 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Auburn, Georgia, UCLA
1. Alabama linebacker Denzel Devall likes what he’s seeing from the Crimson Tide’s defense.
2. Tony Stevens and Dominic Walker are making strides at wide receiver for Auburn.
3. The kicking game is another priority for Auburn as the Tigers search for a new kicker and punter.
4. Georgia should be really good at linebacker. Does UGA have the best group in the SEC?
5. LSU’s defensive tackles have their work cut out to live up to the position’s previous success.
6. UPDATE — Tiger coach Les Miles is having to defend his decision to recruit middle schoolers.
7. Here’s a look at Florida’s defensive front as the Gators’ spring practice continues.
8. Georgia cornerback Brendan Langley is taking advantage of Jeremy Pruitt’s clean slate after a difficult freshman season.
9. Missouri athletics operated with a surplus of $4 million during the 2012-13 fiscal year.
10. UCLA guard Kyle Anderson will present a difficult challenge for Florida in tonight’s Sweet 16 matchup.
11. The Donovans and Alfords share a special bond, writes Pat Dooley.
12. Kentucky forward Julius Randle’s mother has greatly influenced his life. “I had to be both mother and father,” she said.
13. Here’s a preview of Tennessee’s upcoming matchup with Michigan. They’ll play Friday night in Indianapolis.
14. The SEC should spend more time promoting its tough, physical style on defense, Bruce Pearl says.
15. Mike Anderson is positive he has Arkansas’ program moving in the right direction.
16. Georgia’s men’s basketball players are told to “treat women with respect.” That comes with a specific explanation.
17. What is the future of Georgia hoops? Seth Emerson takes a look.
18. Kevin Stallings has no plans to leave Vanderbilt anytime soon.
19. The National Relations Labor Board ruled Wednesday that Northwestern football players qualify as employees and can unionize.
20. Sports Illustrated legal analyst Michael McCann gave his take on Wednesday’s decision.
21. Here’s another look at what this decision means moving forward.
23. Today is Johnny Manziel’s Pro Day. Here’s a primer to get you ready.
24. Report: offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio won’t need another medical test on his knee.
25. Which Sweet 16 coaches are feeling the most pressure? Pat Forde takes a look.
26. Jeff Borzello ranks the eight Sweet 16 games. His top matchup: Kentucky vs. Louisville.
27. This isn’t a story UCLA wanted to see. Court documents show Shabazz Muhammad might have been ineligible at UCLA.
|Post Comments »||Comments (11)|