December 7th, 2010 08:21 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: BBL, Chicago Tribune, Tyrone Nash, UK
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
- Kentucky floor installed at Freedom Hall, reports Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- Badgoneblog has a picture of the floor. (Hat tip All Kentucky Hoops)
- Jason Jordan of ESPN tweets that Shabazz Muhammad and Rodney Purvis will visit UK together.
- Looking ahead, Indiana believes it can beat Kentucky, reports Pete DiPrimio of the Ft. Wayne News Sentinel. (Hat tip Spam’s Wildcat Page)
- Terrence Jones vs. Tyrone Nash will be battle of similar styles, writes Jerry Tipton of the H-L.
- Kentucky provides the first of two Notre Dame tests, writes Brian Hamilton of Chicago Breaking Sports.
- Irish needs Nash’s versatility, writes Hamilton for the Chicago Tribune.
- Cats say lesser bowl is not a letdown, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- Kentucky is dreaming of bowls beyond goals, writes Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Mark Story of the H-L says back off the Mike Hartline bashing.
- Victoria Dunlap’s knee injury is not serious, reports Jennifer Smith of the H-L.
- Daniel Orton injures his knee, reports Tim Povtak of AOL FanHouse. (Hat tip Nation of Blue)
- Jodie Meeks is giving the Sixers a new look, writes Kate Fagan of the Philadelphia Inquirer. (Hat tip Walter’s Wildcat World)
- Tom Leach says UK let the North Carolina game slip from its grasp.
- Ken Howlett of A Sea of Blue looks at what went wrong in Chapel Hill.
- Randy Sanders likes the potential of the 2011 UK offense, writes Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
- Ryan Clark of the Kentucky Enquirer thinks the BBVA Compass Bowl is a great thing.
- Kentucky looking to build its NCAA resume, writes Ira Combs for Kentucky Sports Network.
- The Cats Pause has some UK-Pittsburgh bowl information.
- Kentucky Sports Radio asks if Kentucky fans can accept the BBVA Compass Bowl?
- UK signee Anthony Davis scores 36 over weekend in prep game, reports Bob Narang of the Chicago Tribune.
- Bleed Blue Kentucky reviews the UK football offense on its 2010 performance.
- Doron Lamb is UK’s sixth starter, writes Wildcat Blue Nation.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|