December 4th, 2010 09:20 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: Clarion Ledger, Macon Telegraph, SEC, Travis Haney
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
- Jon Solomon of the Birmingham News writes that the NCAA has faced a firestorm in the face of Cameron Newton loophole.
- Chizik and Spurrier say they are both happy Newton will play today, writes Jay G. Tate of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Spurrier’s experience can stop Newton, writes Joe Biddle of the Tennessean.
- Spurrier and Garcia have become a good working pair, writes Ron Morris of The State.
- The old ball coach is ready for today’s title game, writes Charles Bennett of the Anniston Star.
- Defenses will decide the SEC title, writes John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Georgia basketball holds on to beat UAB, reports Seth Emerson of the Macon Telegraph.
- Alabama basketball meets Purdue today in West Lafayette, reports Cecil Hurt of the Tuscaloosa News.
- Ole Miss and Southern Miss say they like December basketball test, reports Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger.
- David Paschall of the Chattanooga Times Free Press writes that Spurrier is back home in the dome.
- Carolina’s best year ever could get better today, writes Travis Haney of the Charleston Post and Courier.
- Newcomers add pizzazz for Auburn and South Carolina, writes Ron Higgins of the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|