June 28th, 2011 03:12 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Baton Rouge, Ole Miss, Tobias Singleton, Trent Johnson
1. Arkansas’ athletic budget ranks near the bottom of the SEC, but the Hogs don’t count pennies when it comes to hiring coaches.
2. LSU football is feelin’ the love from preseason prognosticators.
3. Trent Johnson says it’s “so far, so good” in Baton Rouge this summer.
4. Mississippi State’s Rick Stansbury is the only coach bemoaning the league’s decision to dump divisions in basketball.
5. Hotshot receiver prospect Tobias Singleton says his grades are in order and he’ll be enrolling at Ole Miss “by Wednesday.”
6. Mississippi is spending time and money on educating its student-athletes on proper social media behavior (when it could just as easily pull the dang plug on those sites and be done with it).
|Post Comments »||No Comments|