December 18th, 2011 08:24 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Mississippi State, Ricky Cabrera, Southern Miss, Terrance Jones
1. Ohio State 74 – South Carolina 66. Early second-half lead evaporates for the Gamecocks.
2. Mississippi State 80 – Detroit 75. Bulldogs win their 10th straight game.
4. Arkansas 62 – Southeast Louisiana 55. Mike Anderson: “A raggedy ride is better than a smooth walk.”
5. Southern Miss 86 – Ole Miss 82. Southern Miss scores 53 points in the second half.
6. Indiana State 61 – Vanderbilt 55. Commodores drop a third non-conference game at home for the first time since the 1977-1978 season.
7. Kentucky 87 – UT Chattanooga 82. UTC coach John Shulman on the Wildcats 18-2 run to start the game. ”I looked at [assistant] Ricky Cabrera and said, ‘I don’t know what to do,’” Shulman said. “He looked back and said, ‘We’re playing against five NBA players. It’s OK.’”
8. Terrance Jones dislocates a finger.
9. Auburn 84 – North Florida 71. Tigers off to their best start since the 2003-2004 season.
10. Kansas State 71 – Alabama 58. K-State goes on a 19-6 run in second half. Tide have lost three of last four games.
11. Georgia 63 – USC 59. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scores 21 for the Bulldogs.
12. Former Florida quarterback Kerwin Bell interviews at his alma mater.
13. Auburn coordinator search continues. Mark Stoops reportedly staying at Florida State.
14. Is the Auburn program “barely recognizable”?
15. Kiehl Frazier prepares to adjust to a post-Malzahn career at Auburn.
16. SEC Freshman of the Year Isaiah Crowell is currently reduced to second-string status.
17. Alabama is fired up for a second opportunity to face LSU. ”This is what the world wants to see,” said strong safety Brandon Taylor.
18. Should SEC officials work the Alabama-LSU game?
20. Five South Carolina juniors submit paperwork for the NFL.
22. Attendance eroding but still high at Tennessee for both football and basketball.
23. Bobby Petrino wants the Arkansas-Texas A&M game to remain in Dallas every year.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|