December 21st, 2010 10:44 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Denard Robinson, Ole Miss, Scott Sanderson, UM
1. Scott Sanderson — son of former Bama coach Wimp — will coach Lipscomb against his dad’s old school in Tuscaloosa tonight.
2. Alabama’s bowl trip will be more business than pleasure.
3. Auburn tailback Mike Dyer can’t believe how far he’s come in a year.
4. The Tigers had just the right mix of newcomers and veterans in 2010.
5. Arkansas’ quarterbacks are preparing for the future.
6. Razorback fans aren’t supporting John Pelphrey or his 7-2 team.
7. If Stevan Ridley returns for his senior season, the LSU tailback could rank among the best to ever play in Baton Rouge.
8. Ole Miss officials are discussing the possibility of building a new basketball arena.
9. So what would a new UM arena look like? Probably a little like these.
10. Mississippi State defensive coordinator Manny Diaz says bowl practice is like doing chores.
11. MSU has one more practice today before breaking for Christmas.
12. The Bulldogs are trying to get ready for Michigan’s explosive quarterback, Denard Robinson.
13. Want to know why bowls exist? Read this.
|Post Comments »||Comments (3)|