November 21st, 2010 09:37 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: LSU, Scott Rabalais Corn, Senior Day, South Carolina
South Carolina 69 – Troy 24
1. Steve Spurrier: “We’ve got the two biggest games of the season coming up.”
2. A bragging rights game one week before a conference championship game. That was Clemson last year – it’s South Carolina this year.
Florida 48 – Appalachian State 10
3. Jordan Reed throws for one touchdown – runs for three more.
4. A feel-good performance on Senior Day for the Gators.
5. Mike Bianchi on John Brantley: “Win or lose, fabulous day or rotten day, he remains the same: Gracious. Classy. Positive.”
LSU 43 – Ole Miss 36
6. A new script for the Tigers - the offense comes to the rescue.
7. LSU Quarterback Jordan Jefferson: “I’ve been waiting on a game like this.”
8. Scott Rabalais: ” ‘Corn dogs’ is a reference to the smell some Southeastern Conference rival fans say LSU fans have.”
9. Rebels pay the price for a diving touchdown.
10. “A boneheaded celebration penalty.”
Arkansas 38 – Mississippi State 31 (2OT)
11. MSU coach Dan Mullen: “That was obviously a very disappointing loss for us. I put that one on our coaches.”
12. Bulldogs defensive coordinator Manny Diaz: “We gifted them too many points.”
13. Representatives from the Capital One, Chick-Fil-A and Autozone Liberty Bowl were in attendance.
Tennessee 24 – Vanderbilt 10
14. Tennessee keeps its bowl hopes alive.
15. Derek Dooley: “We found a way to win, and that’s what matters.”
16. That’s now 27 out of 28 for Tennessee against Vanderbilt.
|Post Comments »||One Comment|