October 27th, 2012 10:11 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Texas A&M
Tags: Auburn, Georgia, Pat Dooley No, Tracking Hurricane Sandy
1. Undefeated Florida is in the spot where Georgia expected to be.
2. An amazing turnaround – for both teams.
3. Pick your phrase – “now or never” or “all-or-nothing” – both describe the situation for Georgia.
4. Bulldogs win today and they have the inside track to win the SEC East.
5. Pat Dooley: “No matter what happens today, it’s been a good second year for the Florida coach. Today, it has a chance to be great.”
6. Tracking Hurricane Sandy.
Texas A&M at Auburn
7. Auburn must overcome injuries, adversity and an extremely mobile quarterback in Johnny Manziel.
8. Manziels “make(s) the game really, really fun to watch — no matter which side you’re on.”
9. Gene Chizik expecting A&M to run anywhere from 75 to 100 plays.
10. “A&M has held its own among the bullies of college football so far.”
11. Kevin Sumlin’s teams have won nine straight road games.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|