March 6th, 2012 10:15 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Jarnell Stokes, Kentucky Anthony Davis, Orlando Antigua, Rhode Island
1. Florida just isn’t the same without Will Yeguete.
2. Making matters worse, now Bradley Beal has sprained his ankle.
3. Georgia’s departees showed their stuff for NFL scouts yesterday.
4. Former Dawg Justin Houston now claims he never said it was time for Mark Richt to go. (Then that was a helluva a quote for a professional journalist to make up out of thin air.)
5. The Sporting News has named Kentucky’s Anthony Davis as its Player of the Year. (He’ll be winning a lot of those honors in the weeks to come.)
6. UK assistant Orlando Antigua could be up for the head coaching job at Rhode Island.
7. This South Carolina writer wants Texas A&M as a permanent rival, not Arkansas.
8. Jarnell Stokes has given Tennessee a big boost.
9. And Trae Golden has become deadly at the charity stripe.
10. James Franklin has added a Parade All-American kicker to what’s already being touted as Vanderbilt’s best signing class ever.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|