December 16th, 2010 12:16 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Mike Bobo, SEC, South Carolina, VU
1. Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo says its odd having friends like Derek Dooley, Kirby Smart and Will Muschamp all coaching in the SEC.
2. For those who believe John Calipari to be the Prince of Darkness, you won’t like learning that Coach Cal has been nominated for a 2010 UN peace award. Kudos the Calipari. (And we all know the real Prince of Darkness is Jackie Sherrill.)
3. One of the goals for South Carolina in the Chick-fil-A Bowl: Get Marcus Lattimore rolling again.
4. Tennessee is just 3-6 in its last nine bowl games.
5. Bruce Pearl says he hasn’t been hard on his team following an upset loss to Oakland. “They feel bad enough; they have to learn, and they have to grow.”
6. Vanderbilt players don’t seem to be too worried about VU’s coaching search. Good thing, because this search is as slow and as oddball as any we’ve ever seen.
|Post Comments »||Comments (4)|