August 23rd, 2011 04:42 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Brandon Maye, Grant Freeman, LSU, Mickey Johnson
1. Can Arkansas avoid fourth-quarter chokes in 2011?
2. Fifth-year offensive lineman Grant Freeman is ready for a starting job.
3. UA is now selling merchandise featuring the slogan, “We didn’t come to paint.” Yeah, I don’t get it, either.
4. LSU is trying to stay focused on its Oregon preps.
5. The Tigers appear to have more distractions than the Ducks heading into next week’s game.
6. John Chavis current bunch of defensive tackles want to star like their predecessors.
7. Defensive tackle signee Mickey Johnson will grayshirt at LSU.
8. Mississippi State needs transfer Brandon Maye to step right in as the Dogs try to replace all three starting linebackers.
9. State picked up the pace during practice yesterday.
10. MSU fans won’t be able to take their cowbells to Memphis for season opener… which should surprise no one.
11. Ah, but here are some great ideas on how to sneak those cowbells into stadiums where they’re banned.
12. Three freshman linebackers are fighting for playing time at Ole Miss.
13. Houston Nutt says his team had a good preseason camp.
14. The Rebels are still seeking their true identity on defense.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|