November 11th, 2010 07:20 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: BBL, Courier Journal, Michael Gilchrist, UK
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
- Anthony Davis signs with UK, family says it still plans to sue Sun-Times, reports Jeff Vorva of the Chicago Tribune.
- Davis says it was a wild ride that got him to Kentucky, reports Scott Powers of espn.com.
- Michael Gilchrist makes it official, reports Kevin Minnick of the Cherry Hill Courier-Post.
- Courier-Post photo gallery from Michael Gilchrist signing.
- Marquis Teague says UK freshmen-to-be trying to build a brotherhood, reports Kyle Neddenreip of the Indianapolis Star.
- John Calipari “jacked” as his 2011 UK signee class makes it official, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Kentucky snagged four of the top 19 recruits, reports Jody Demling of the Courier-Journal.
- The stars aligned for John Calipari once again, writes Steve Jones for the Cats Pause.
- John Wall posts a triple-double for Wizards in win over Houston, reports Gene Wang of the Washington Post.
- As Kentucky prepares for Senior Day, Mike Hartline is deserving and then some, says my column.
|Jesuit's Kyle Wiltjer signs with Kentucky|
- Nick Craddock of the Kentucky Kernel reports that UK will send off 16 seniors on Saturday.
- Derrick Locke says he’s good to go against Vanderbilt, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- Locke’s injury has Randall Cobb pondering his future, reports Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Matt Roark hopes fans forgive his stupid mistake, reports Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|