November 30th, 2013 10:45 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Gamecocks, Kevin Sumlin, Rajion Neal, South Carolina
Clemson at South Carolina
1. Gamecocks have dominated this series in recent years - look to make it five in a row tonight.
2. “Perhaps the most lopsided mismatch on the field will be South Carolina’s defensive line against Clemson’s offensive line. “
Tennessee at Kentucky
3. Winners of this rivary game used to celebrate with a wooden beer barrel. But that all ended in 1998.
4. Tennessee running back Rajion Neal just 10 yards shy of the 1,000-yard mark.
5. With neither team in a position to go to a bowl game, both programs look at this game as a springboard to next season.
Texas A&M at Missouri
6. Prediction: “The goalposts come down at Faurot.”
7. Of Missouri’s 19 seniors, seven of them came to Columbia as two-star recruits or walk-ons.
8. Texas A&M has never lost back-to-back games under coach Kevin Sumlin.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|