April 30th, 2011 09:43 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Carson Tinker, Florida Marcus Gilbert, Justin Houston, Kentucky Randall Cobb
1. Ryan Mallett drops to the third round and is headed to New England. Will the Pats regret the decision? Don Banks: A “spectacular freefall.” The Mallett 6? Dropping to third round could be “blessing.”
2. He blames the weed. Georgia linebacker Justin Houston drops to third round.
3. Roddy White to Julio Jones – I like doughnuts on Fridays and hamburgers on Wednesdays.
4. Alabama long-snapper Carson Tinker’s condition improves.
5. Auburn players pitch in to help on storm cleanup.
6.Florida’s Marcus Gilbert is reuniting with former teammate Maurkice Pouncey in Pittsburgh.
8. First Texas and then Alabama – success can be humbling.
9. Four LSU players go in the third round of the draft.
10. Tennessee’s basketball team honors its seniors – privately.
11. Biggest first-round surprises in the NFL draft.
12. Top ten surprises of the first three rounds.
13. ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit and his Ohio State tormentors.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|