October 13th, 2013 12:00 PM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi State
Tags: Alabama, Bowling Green, Kentucky Air Raid, Mississippi State
1. Alabama’s record is where it was supposed to be when the season began: 6-0.
2. Kentucky was the first team to score on Alabama since Texas A&M. Alabama took that game personally, according to safety Vinnie Sunseri.
3. Alabama freshman defensive lineman A’Shawn Robinson is making a big impact. He’s among the nation’s top sack leaders.
4. Another freshman – offensive tackle Grant Hill – is “ready” to help Alabama, according to left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio.
5. It was clear Kentucky was outmatched by Alabama, which outgained UK 668-17o in total yards.
6. Kentucky’s Air Raid 2.0 offense isn’t like the original version. Is offensive coordinator Neal Brown’s unit snakebit?
Mississippi State 21 – Bowling Green 20
7. Bowling Green gave Mississippi State a scare. Bulldogs coach Dan Mullen: “A win’s a win. We’ll take it.”
8. Quarterback Tyler Russell saw the majority of snaps for Mississippi State.
9. There were tough kicking decisions to be made by Mullen in the second half.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|