October 13th, 2013 12:15 PM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Ole Miss, Texas A&M
Tags: Ben Malena, Johnny Manziel, Ole Miss, Serderius Bryant
1. Johnny Manziel was terrific for Texas A&M, tallying 439 yards of offense and five touchdowns.
2. Texas A&M had to rally multiple times in the second half. “Championship teams know how to handle adversity,” running back Ben Malena said.
3. Manziel returned to the game after a brief injury scare in the first quarter. He appeared to be just fine after he returned.
4. The loss to Texas A&M had to bring back memories for Ole Miss. The Rebels lost a close one at home to the Aggies last season.
5. Ole Miss linebacker Serderius Bryant left the game on a stretcher. He was able to give two thumbs up before being taken away.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|