South Carolina Snaps Losing Streak To Razorbacks, Tigers Beat Vols In Four Overtimes, Florida Escapes With Victory
November 11th, 2012 08:15 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee
Tags: Gators, John Adams, Oklahoma State, South Carolina
1. Gamecocks beat the Razorbacks for the first time since 2008. Steve Spurrier: ”They obviously have some issues, but it’s still good to beat them.”
2. Marcus Lattimore honored – delivers a message to fans on the video board.
3. Down 7-0, Arkansas fumbles needing a yard for a first-and-goal. John L. Smith: “That would have made the complexion of the first half totally different.”
4. Three turnovers from the Arkansas offense. Smith: “We made a lot of mistakes,”
Missouri 51 – Tennessee 48 (Four Overtimes)
5. 51 points from Mizzou offense one more than three previous games combined.
6. Mizzou fan to quarterback James Franklin in third quarter: ”James, you’re horrible!” Responds with four touchdown passes.
7. Tennessee becomes first team in SEC history to allow 38 points or more in six straight games.
8. John Adams on Derek Dooley’s future: “What’s the point of waiting any longer?”
Florida 27- Louisiana-Lafayettte 20
9. Blocked punt and touchdown with two seconds left give the Gators the victory. Will Muschamp: “We certainly make it interesting.”
10. “(M)ay have been the best finish in Florida football history.”
11. Louisiana-Lafayette lost to Oklahoma State by 41 points, Arkansas State by 23 – led Florida 20-13 with under two minutes to play.
|Post Comments »||One Comment|