October 4th, 2011 02:40 PM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Jim Kleinpeter, South Carolina, Steve Spurrier, Update Efforts
1. University of Florida police confirm investigation into attack reported by former Alabama player Reggie Myles. Update: Efforts to reach Florida player Dominique Easley apparently stymied by Easley’s attorney.
2. Jim Kleinpeter has a question for booing LSU Fans: ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?
3. The Dooleys will be in Knoxville Saturday - just not Neyland Stadium.
4. Looks like Auburn will be without two of its top receivers against Arkansas.
5. South Carolina defense end Melvin Ingram questionable for Saturday.
6. Time to get familiar with Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel.
7. Gene Stallings on Texas A&M to the SEC: “I’m all for it.”
8. Pat Forde: ”One of the enduring mysteries of modern college football has been that Steve Spurrier, of all coaches, has not been able to find and/or develop a star quarterback in seven seasons with the Gamecocks. ”
9. Rivals ranks all 120 FBS teams. SEC teams start at No. 1 (LSU) and end at No. 82 (Kentucky).
10. Coordinator of officials explains end of Auburn-South Carolina game.
11. Alabama gets the SI Cover.
|Post Comments »||One Comment|