September 7th, 2011 12:42 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: International Business Times, Mark Bradley, SEC
A few quick notes concerning Baylor, Texas A&M and the SEC at this lunch hour:
1. Chaos in college athletics is now here according to The Wall Street Journal.
2. Orangebloods.com says the SEC wants all remaining Big 12 schools to sign waivers stating that they will not sue… and that’s not going to happen.
3. Baylor’s poor attendance, poor record and poor facilities are forcing it to throw out legal threats.
4. This writer for the International Business Times can’t figure out why more Big 12 schools aren’t threatening to sue.
5. Mark Bradley of The AJC looks at who might be next on the SEC’s dance card.
|Post Comments »||Comments (4)|