November 18th, 2010 08:20 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: Bill Curry, Cameron Newton, Georgia State, SEC
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
SEC links for Thursday:
- Alabama plays host to Bill Curry and Georgia State in a rare Thursday night game tonight, reports Izzy Gould of the Birmingham News.
- At Georgia State, Bill Curry is doing what he loves most, writes Tommy Deas of the Tuscaloosa News.
- Curry is busy building the Georgia State program, reports A. Stacy Long of the Montgomery Advertiser.
- Georgia State is preparing for Goliath, writes Ken Sugiura of the AJC.
- ESPN reports that Bill Bell had outline of the Cameron Newton payment plan.
- Cameron Newton reports fire up again, reports the Anniston Star.
- Could TMZ report be a game-changer in Newton case? asks Tony Barnhart of the AJC.
- The Newton story has blown up again, writes John Pennington of Mr. SEC.
- Ron Higgins of the Memphis Commercial Appeal says it’s time to open the door on the SEC’s ethics policy.
- Tennessee makes the most of a (Trae) Golden opportunity, writes Mike Strange of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
- Kyle Veazey of the Clarion-Ledger reports on Ole Miss’ convincing basketball win over Murray State.
- Vanderbilt and Tennessee football coaches get new look at rivalry, writes Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean.
- Tyler Bray has taken command at Tennessee, reports Wes Rucker of the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Weaknesses will collide when LSU plays Ole Miss, writes Randy Rosetta of The Advocate.
- Arkansas enjoying third-down success, writes Robbie Neiswanger of the Arkansas News.
- Florida could be without three starters on Saturday, writes Jason Leiser of the Palm Beach Post.
- Ohio State left Florida basketball with a black eye, reports David Jones of Florida Today.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|