March 15th, 2014 10:30 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, Bill Battle, CBI, Georgia Florida, Jay Jacobs, LSU, Peyton Manning
1. Changes to alcohol policy for Georgia-Florida game “highly unlikely.”
4. All four of Tennessee’s quarterbacks took reps in Friday’s first spring scrimmage.
5. With Tre Mason gone to the NFL, what are the running back options for Auburn this fall?
6. Missouri defensive end Shane Ray claims a 4.44 4o-yard dash this offseason.
7. SEC coaches divided on the idea of an early signing period for football.
8. As Auburn looks to replace Tony Barbee, Tigers will have a search committee of 1 – A.D. Jay Jacobs.
9. If Auburn calls, Bruce Pearl will listen.
10. Alabama coach Anthony Grant will return. Has the backing of A.D. Bill Battle.
11. Will Florida freshman Chris Walker return or enter the NBA draft?
12. Improvement will be expected in Rick Ray’s third year at Mississippi State.
13. Adjusting postseason expectations at Arkansas. The Razorbacks “big game hunt withered to small potatoes.”
14. Arkansas, Georgia (if it doesn’t win SEC Tournament), LSU and Missouri all look to be better fit for NIT than Ole Miss.
15. CBI bid possible for Texas A&M?
16. Did you know? The Big 12 will be the smallest FBS conference in the country this fall when the Sun Belt expands to 11 football teams.
17. When it comes to earnings, Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady is not that close.
18. New York Times: “One major college basketball participant with no chance of advancing to the national tournament: Las Vegas…”
|Post Comments »||Comments (45)|