June 30th, 2012 08:14 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Georgia Does, SEC, Seth Emerson Whatever, South Carolina
1. Tailback troubles at Georgia: “Does anybody want to carry a football around here lately?”
3. Mark Bradley: Why it always Georgia?
4. What if Crowell chose Alabama on Feb. 2, 2011?
5. Coming from South Carolina, new Texas A&M AD Eric Hyman brings plenty of SEC experience to the Aggies.
6 Gamecocks could be looking to Georgia Tech or Middle Tennessee State for a replacement.
7. Sunday means the official welcome to the SEC for the Aggies and the Tigers. Texas A&M Vice President Jason Cook: ”I always tell people that Texas A&M has always been an SEC school in terms of our traditions, our spirit and our passion.” Mizzou coach Gary Pinkel: “ ”Players want to go to a place where they’re going to be the best.”
8. New Tennesse running backs Jay Graham is getting to know his tailbacks.
9. With the NCAA lifting the texting embargo, it’s now open season.
10. Not as sexy as it used to be, but Florida – Florida State still a great rivalry.
11. The Kentucky 6 begin life with their new NBA teams.
12. On the menu at Tennessee? Improving the diet.
13. College football teams making scheme changes this fall.
14. Erin Andrews and ESPN part ways. Is Fox in her future?
15. Increasingly empty stadiums in the NFL?
|Post Comments »||No Comments|