December 22nd, 2013 09:45 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, Fresno State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, South Alabama, Video Highlights
2. Georgia 65 – West Carolina 63. Tied at 63, Charles Mann hits two free throws with just seconds left to give Bulldogs the victory. Georgia trailed by 10 points with seven minutes to go in the game.
4. Florida 66 – Fresno State 49. Gator defense holds Fresno State to 32 percent from the floor. Billy Donovan: “This was probably our best game defensively from start to finish..” Damontre Harris leaving team. Former South Carolina transfer never played a game for the Gators.
5. LSU 86 – UAB 63. Tigers jump out to 16-point first-half lead. Johnny O’Bryant led LSU with 17 points, one of four players to score in double digits.
6. Illinois 65 – Missouri 64. Jabari Brown’s three pointer put Mizzou in the lead with just under 15 seconds. Illinois hits two free throws with less than five seconds to win it and knock Tigers from the ranks of the undefeated.
7. Oklahoma 64 – Texas A&M 52. Aggies lose the game and J-Mychel Reese. Sophomore point guard dismissed from team after the game. Neither Reese nor his father – an assistant coach on the team - made the trip for Saturday’s game.
8. Xavier 77 – Alabama 74. Crimson Tide lose 12-point second-half lead. Loss drops Alabama to 5-6 on the season.
9. Arkansas 72 – South Alabama 60. Video Highlights. Razorbacks get a team-high 15 points from Bobby Portis. Arkansas now 9-2 on the season.
|Post Comments »||Comments (35)|