April 29th, 2013 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, Chris Faulk, Former Florida, SEC
1. Quarterbacks Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M and AJ McCarron of Alabama are good friends off the field.
2. Here’s a video breakdown of Auburn’s spring battles in defensive coordinator Ellis Johnson’s system.
3. Will the winner of the Florida-Georgia game end up in Atlanta? Barrett Sallee examines.
4. Athlon has a ranking of the top 25 running backs in the SEC (with some others to watch).
5. Here’s a breakdown of the 63 SEC players taken in this year’s NFL draft.
6. The SEC easily led the nation in drafted players. It also had some of the best undrafted players.
7. Former Tennessee QB Tyler Bray going undrafted was the SEC’s “main blemish” in the draft, writes Darren Heitner.
8. Former LSU tackle Chris Faulk signed with Cleveland. He declared early after missing all of last season with a knee injury.
9. Former Florida linebacker Lerentee McCray plans to prove himself after going undrafted.
10. The Big Ten has changed the names of its two division: the league has shifted to an East-West alignment.
11. The Mark Helfrich era is underway at Oregon. George Schroeder looks at what is and isn’t different with the new head coach.
12. The deadline has passed for players to declare for the NBA draft. Here’s a full list of players leaving early.
13. Former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow has been released by the New York Jets.
|Post Comments »||Comments (18)|