September 16th, 2012 11:57 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, Former Alabama, Nick Saban, Travell Dixon
2. Seth Emerson’s AP ballot.
3. The games people play. Arkansas coaches had Tyler Wilson “taking snaps in pregame. As if that would fool Alabama and Nick Saban.”
4. What’s next for Arkansas? “Now the question is whether a senior-heavy team does start splitting apart and a staff hired by Bobby Petrino starts using the office fax machine to send out resumes. “
5. “If Joker Phillips was on the hot seat before this game, he’s been thrown into the furnace now.”
6. Former Alabama cornerback Travell Dixon is transferring to Washington.
7. Alabama now 12-for-12 in the red zone – with 11 touchdowns.
8. Did a “dead period” turn into a recruiting violation for Kentucky basketball?
|Post Comments »||No Comments|