June 10th, 2013 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alabama, Barrett Sallee, Eddie Vanderdoes, Johnny Manziel
1. Auburn has installed eight letters on the wall of one its meeting rooms: “BEAT BAMA.”
2. Alabama can’t afford to lose quarterback AJ McCarron to injury, writes Barrett Sallee.
3. Bill Connelly has an extensive preview of the LSU football team.
4. Mr. Connelly has posted one for Alabama, too. Spoiler alert: The Crimson Tide are good.
5. Zac Ellis examines what Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel has to prove this season.
6. Manziel attended Game 2 of the NBA finals in Miami on Sunday. He said bought the ticket on StubHub.
7. Second-year player Dante Fowler Jr. is expecting big things from himself in Florida’s defense.
8. Tennessee will need help from several newcomers this fall.
9. Experience in the SEC is no longer required to become a head coach in the league, writes Chris Low.
10. Mr. Low also provides an analysis for Georgia’s 2013 schedule.
11. Miami-Savannah State leads the list of college football’s most shameful matchups for 2013, provided by Athlon Sports.
12. There are Notre Dame fans who believe recruit Eddie Vanderdoes is lying about a sick family member to win his appeal.
13. This block by LeBron James highlighted Miami’s Game 2 win over San Antonio.
14. Terrelle Pryor’s 2008 Big Ten title ring is up for sale on eBay.
15. College basketball: Here’s a look at the top impact transfers for the 2013-14 season.
|Post Comments »||Comments (2)|