July 25th, 2011 11:25 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Beard Eaves Coliseum, Nick Saban, SEC, UA
1. Alabama’s Dont’a Hightower finally feels 100%.
2. Summer standouts at Bama and Auburn are turning heads.
3. Low expectations are nothing new for Gene Chizik.
4. Five-star freshman Tiger linebacker Kris Frost will likely redshirt due to shoulder surgery.
5. AU wants to level Beard-Eaves Coliseum in order to put in more parking
6. Bobby Petrino is excited about Arkansas’ defense.
7. The loss of offensive tackle Anthony Oden — dismissed from the team after a DWI — has one writer thinking of downgrading UA’s predicted finish.
8. There were three reasons the people at SEC Media Days didn’t pick LSU first in the West.
9. This writer ranks the SEC’s coaches from 1 to 12… or from Nick Saban to James Franklin.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|