November 14th, 2010 10:20 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
Tags: BBL, Derrick Locke, Herald Leader, Mike Hartline
Content provided by John Clay’s Sidelines.
Big Blue Links for Sunday:
- Ricky Lumpkin’s halftime speech sparks Kentucky past Vanderbilt 38-20, reports Chip Cosby of the Herald-Leader.
- If it was Randall Cobb’s farewell, it was a magnificent one, says my Sunday column.
- Mark Story of the H-L writes that Derrick Locke turned on the late show.
- Derrick Locke needed this type of game, writes Keith Taylor of the Winchester Sun.
- Kentucky storms past Vanderbilt in the second half, reports Will Graves of the AP.
- Kentucky rallies past Vanderbilt for bowl eligibility, reports Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal.
- Larry Vaught of the Danville Advocate-Messenger writes that win was a fitting end for Mike Hartline’s home career.
- Vanderbilt thinks it still has plenty play for after loss to Kentucky, writes Jeff Lockridge of the Tennessean.
- Kentucky dominates second half in final home game, reports Aaron Smith of the Kentucky Kernel.
- James Pennington of the Cats Pause recaps the Kentucky victory over the Commodores.
- Kentucky takes care of bowl eligibility, writes Eric Lindsey of Cat Scratches.
- Glenn Logan of A Sea of Blue gives a post-mortem on the Kentucky win over Vandy.
- Patrick Patterson accepted his move to the D-League, writes Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
- Almost 99 percent of players are re-instated, but Kanter could be different, blogs Tipton.
- Doron Lamb made a big impact on Friday night, writes Wildcat-Den.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|