November 9th, 2013 10:01 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Appalachian State, Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss
1. Arkansas would tie a school record with seven consecutive losses if it falls to Ole Miss today.
2. The Razorbacks may have the advantage in the rushing game and on the defensive line.
3. But the Ole Miss running attack has been impressive in the absence of Jeff Scott. Rebels now have multiple backfield options.
4. Conditioning could be an issue for some Ole Miss players – especially Robert Nkemdiche – returning from a hamstring injury.
Appalachian State at Georgia
5. Appy State’s spread offense can put up some points. Quarterback Kameron Bryant leads the Southern Conference in passing efficiency.
6. Georgia nose guard Garrison Smith has become a force in the middle – fourth on the team in tackles, third in sacks.
Mississippi State at Texas A&M
7. Mississippi State may look to run the ball on the Aggies defense which is giving up more than 200 rushing yards a game.
9. Special day at Kyle Field. “This class of outgoing Aggie players helped write a significant chapter in Texas A&M’s history.”
10. Perspective on the Aggies program: “Playing the SEC’s 2:30 p.m. game on CBS in November says all you need to about where the program is right now.”
|Post Comments »||Comments (29)|