March 17th, 2014 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Amari Cooper, CBI, NCAA, NIT
1. Lane Kiffin’s offense at Alabama is “player friendly,” according to receiver Amari Cooper.
2. Cooper is trying to improve his 40-yard dash time, which he says is all about technique.
3. Auburn backup quarterback Jeremy Johnson believes “there will be more passing” when he becomes the starter.
4. Seth Emerson takes a pre-spring look at Georgia’s likely starters on defense.
5. Florida receiver Andre Debose was allegedly pushed through a window during a weekend altercation.
6. Florida is the No. 1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament. It’s the second time in school history.
7. Florida holding on against Kentucky to win the SEC tournament helped the Gators land the top spot.
8. Kentucky received a No. 8 seed in the NCAA Tournament. What Final Four hope does UK have? Here’s a look.
9. Tennessee is a No. 11 seed in the NCAA tournament and will play Iowa for the right to face No. 6 seed UMass.
10. Cuonzo Martin’s job might not be safe just be getting Tennessee into the NCAA Tournament.
11. There are two big names on the candidate list for the Auburn job.
12. Arkansas is disappointed to be out of the NCAA Tournament but ready to play in the NIT.
13. Georgia is a No. 2 seed in the NIT and will host Vermont to open the tournament.
14. LSU is preparing for a road game at San Francisco in the first round of the NIT.
15. Missouri missed out on the NCAA Tournament. The Tigers will host Davidson to open the NIT.
16. Ole Miss’ season is over as the Rebels were not invited to the NIT. They chose not to pursue an invite to the CBI.
17. Texas A&M will play in the CBI. Coach Billy Kennedy: “We’re excited to be playing the postseason considering all the challenges we have had this season.”
19. The NCAA Tournament selection committee made some puzzling decisions, writes Eric Prisbell.
20. USA Today provides a breakdown of the NCAA tournament field.
21. Click here to see all the tipoff times and TV information for every tournament game through Friday.
22. Florida, Kentucky and Tennessee are all favored to win their first tourney game. Here are all the first round lines from Vegas.
23. ESPN provides some analysis for all four regions in the tournament.
|Post Comments »||Comments (18)|