February 17th, 2014 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alvin Kamara, NCAA, SEC, Tide
1. Nick Saban signed four junior college players in the 2014 class. How did the previous 11 he signed turn out?
2. Early enrollees will help bolster Alabama’s roster when they the Tide hits the field this spring.
3. Florida could be looking at a bounce-back season in 2014, writes Barrett Sallee.
4. Different players continue to show Florida has the important “want-to,” writes Pat Dooley.
5. Billy Donovan on Casey Prather, who continues to play while recovering: “He’s getting better. He’s still not there.”
6. Georgia has clearly improved during SEC play, but an NCAA tournament spot is still a long way away.
7. Looking back, Kentucky didn’t let the game slip away against Florida. The Gators took it away.
8. John Clay writes “this has turned into the year where old guys rule.”
9. Brad Evans’ Big Board has four SEC teams in the NCAA tournament as of now.
10. Florida is up to No. 2 in the CBS Sports top 25 (and one).
11. Former Alabama running back Alvin Kamara is headed to junior college.
12. Former coach Gene Stallings: If you stop a team on its first three plays, “you don’t need to worry about tempo.”
13. Nebraska upset Michigan State in East Lansing on Sunday.
14. Doug McDermott had another big game as Creighton picked up another big win over Villanova.
15. The Pac-12 admitted officials should have called a technical foul on Arizona State late during its win over Arizona.
16. Mike DeCourcy looks at the bubble with 27 days to go until Selection Sunday.
|Post Comments »||Comments (2)|