November 23rd, 2013 10:30 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Alvin Bud Dupree, Georgia, Ole Miss, Za Darius Smith
1. A 25th and final start at Sanford Stadium for quarterback Aaron Murray.
2. Kentucky junior defensive ends Alvin “Bud” Dupree and Za’Darius Smith will try to pressure Murray. Is Georgia’s offensive line up to the task?
3. Advantage Georgia in just about every matchup.
4. Missing from the Kentucky offense this year? Explosive plays.
Vanderbilt at Tennessee
5. This Vanderbilt team has a shot at being the first since 1925/26 to beat Tennessee back-to-back years.
6. Revenge, in-state supremacy, keeping bowl hopes alive - a lot on the line for Tennessee tonight.
7. Winner of this game could be headed to the Liberty Bowl.
8. “If UT had a royal family, it might be the Ayres clan.”
Missouri at Ole Miss
9. “OK, show of hands: who had this as maybe the game of the season for Ole Miss?”
10. Can Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace have success against Missouri’s opportunistic defense?
11. With quarterback James Franklin back in the lineup, there’s bound to be butterflies in his stomach (and quite a few Mizzou fans) the first time he takes a hit.
12. Mizzou offensive lineman Max Copeland has come a long way from walk-on to leader. O-line coach Bruce Walker: ”He had these stupid little beads in this goatee beard, and I wasn’t going to play a guy who had that.”
|Post Comments »||Comments (11)|