January 23rd, 2014 09:00 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Video Highlights
1. Georgia off to its best start in SEC play since 2003. Bulldogs, now 4-1 in the conference, get a career-high 22 points from Nemanja Djurisic.
2. South Carolina drops to 0-5 in the SEC - worst conference start since the 1998-1999 season.
Tennessee 81 – Arkansas 74. Video Highlights
3. Tennessee rallies from eight-point second-half deficit. Jordan McRae scores 24 of his 34 points in second half. Five-point possession helps the Vols win the game.
4. Arkansas falls to 1-4 in the SEC. Razorbacks just 2-21 in true road games under Mike Anderson.
Mississippi State 82 – Auburn 74
5. Mississippi State wins despite just 10 points from its two leading scorers – Craig Sword and Gavin Ware. Bulldogs now 3-2 in the SEC.
6. Yet another close but frustrating loss for Auburn. Tigers have now lost 15 straight in SEC play.
Ole Miss 63 – Vanderbilt 52.
7. Ole Miss blows 13-point second-half lead but bounces back to finish strong. Back-to-back three pointers from Marshall Henderson help turn the tide for the Rebels.
8. Vanderbilt connects on just 3-of-20 three-point attempts, all by Rod Odom. Coach Kevin Stallings: “I think this game was dictated by their offensive rebounding and our turnovers.”
|Post Comments »||Comments (37)|