1. Is South Carolina quarterback Brendan Nosovitch transferring?
2. Mizzou quarterback Maty Mauk says he’s completely changed his footwork from last season.
3. Tennessee quarterback Butch Jones is not happy with his quarterbacks: “(We’re) not where we need to be.”
4. Tight tend Jeremy Liggins and safety Anthony Alford are both getting snaps at quarterback for Ole Miss.
5. Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel looking comfortable in Kurt Roper’s hurry-up offense.
6. Former Arkansas quarterback Damon Mitchell is adjusting to his new role as a wide receiver.
7. Moneyball with shoulder pads. Arkansas coach Bret Bielema is 54-0 lifetime in games he’s expected to win.
8. How good can Missouri be this year? “Tigers aren't too many breaks away from a run at another division title.”
9. Have the Tigers discovered another hidden gem along the defensive line?
10. Georgia linebacker Ramik Wilson has missed four straight practices – reportedly has a concussion.
11. He’s listed as a senior but Georgia lineman Kolton Houston could possibly return to the Bulldogs for another year.
12. Two of the three suspended Alabama players returned to the practice field Thursday.
13. Alabama defensive lineman A’Shawn Robinson has a sprained knee but it won’t require surgery.
14. Kentucky unveiling plans for its new $45 million football practice facility.
15. Has moving the Kentucky-Louisville game to the end of the year dulled the buzz for the game?
16. For its 2018 opener against West Virginia, Tennessee will receive at least $2.5 million.
17. Most of the starters on Auburn’s defense are set. Coordinator Ellis Johnson focusing on the depth chart.
18. Vanderbilt’s football facilities now have a nautical design. Coach Derek Mason: “We feel like this football team has a bunch of sharks on offense, defense and special teams. And sharks want to take their prey to deep water."
19. Georgia will open conference play hosting Arkansas on January 6.
20. Alabama announces its nonconference schedule.
Power Conference Autonomy
21. New model could be in place by mid-2015. What does it all mean?
23. Kevin Scarbinsky: You can't preserve something that doesn't exist.
24. Ron Higgins: Now the fun really starts.
25. Ole Miss A.D. Ross Bjork: “(Thursday) starts process to get it right and adapt to new world of college athletics,”
26. Nick Saban’s reaction: “Once we start practice, I don't really read the paper."
27. Power conferences spend on average about $75,000 per athlete.
28. Wall Street Journal: Coaches No Longer Need To Be Paranoid As Information Flows Freely Online.
29. What exactly is the “student assistance fund” and why is it important for athletes who want to play at the next level?
30. Unlimited snacks coming to student-athletes near you. Oklahoma will have a food truck on campus.
31. Ten years ago, Athens hosted the Summer Olympics. Here’s what abandoned venues look like.