1. Lane Kiffin on Alabama’s offense: "The last thing we'd want to do is come in and change a bunch of stuff.”
2. Following Alabama’s first scrimmage, coach Nick Saban only referred to his quarterbacks as a duo. “I think they both did a lot of good things.”
3. Starting Texas A&M cornerback De’Vante Harris out of camp indefinitely – urinary tract infection.
4. Tennessee coach Butch Jones liked what he saw from his quarterbacks Saturday night. “I thought all three quarterbacks made some strides tonight."
5. How are Kentucky’s quarterbacks progressing? ‘There was nothing that screamed “SEC quarterback” out there Saturday.’
6. Kentucky a budding college program of mystery?
7. Georgia coach Mark Richt assesses the Bulldogs first scrimmage: “I thought both groups did very well.”
8. Wide receiver Drew Morgan was the offensive star of the Arkansas scrimmage Saturday.
9. South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier on the Gamecocks first scrimmage: "Our D-line stopped the run very well. Our offense didn't run the ball very well at all.”
10. A bullish South Carolina prediction – 11-1 season.
11. Ranking the SEC offensive lines from No.1 South Carolina to No. 14 Kentucky.
12. Looking for the next superstar in LSU’s defensive secondary? Could be Tre’Davious White.
13. Mississippi State wants to attacks teams vertically with 6-foot-5 wide receiver De’Runnya Wilson.
14. One week from today, Auburn begins to focus its preparations for Arkansas.
15. Auburn has three young running backs with a chance to play this year. “In a perfect world, two of those three will be in the mix.”
16. Most days of Ole Miss practice feature a battle between two preseason All-SEC members – defensive end C.J. Johnson and offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil.
17. How the Vanderbilt defense will be like pitcher Greg Maddux.
18. Dan Wolken on James Franklin’s time at Vanderbilt: “It always amused me that Franklin spent so much time obsessing – both publicly and privately – over what Vanderbilt wasn't.”
19. Has backup Missouri quarterback Corbin Berkstresser considered transferring? “I don’t really want to play for anyone else. This is my home.”
O’Bannon Trial Reaction
20. Ed O’Bannon: "This is just the tip of the iceberg.”
21. Kevin Scarbinsky: “It was a victory for common sense and common decency.”
22. It’s going to take a while for all this to get sorted out.
23. Steve Spurrier liked the ruling in the case.
24. Jay Bilas on the competition Kentucky will face in the Bahamas: “I'd be surprised if Kentucky came out of there 6-0. But it wouldn't shock me."
25. 89-year old Frank Sadler remembers Bear Bryant’s last day as a coach at Kentucky.
26. NASCAR driver Tony Stewart hits and kills an on-foot driver Saturday night. ‘Business as usual’ on Sunday?