1. T.J. Yeldon and Derrick Henry could form the best running back duo in the country for Alabama.
2. Someone who will play a key role in Auburn's season: Kansas State coach Bill Snyder.
3. Luke Boyd isn't a typical college football player. But he's an important one for LSU.
4. Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson is the No. 8 player in the SEC, according to Pat Dooley.
5. Tennessee is "awaiting further details" on freshman lineman Charles Mosley, who was injured Sunday in a car accident.
6. Is new Georgia defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt the missing piece the Bulldogs have needed?
7. LSU freshman quarterback Brandon Harris said Les Miles should choose a quarterback who gives the Tigers the best chance to win a national title.
8. South Carolina's athletic department continues to grow under the guidance of AD Ray Tanner.
9. Missouri strength coach Pat Ivey has become "perhaps the most indispensable member" of Gary Pinkel's staff.
10. Johnny Manziel met the quarterback who some Aggies fans hope will be the next Johnny Manziel.
11. An Ohio State football player is facing cocaine and rioting charges following an incident Friday night.
12. Which quarterbacks looked the best at The Opening on Day One? Michael Felder has a report from Beaverton, Ore.