1, Georgia A.D. Greg McGarity on multiple player arrests this offseason: “All this is a reflection of my leadership and that’s the part that basically disappoints me,”
3. The Georgia secondary is one of 10 SEC position groups on the hot seat this year according to Athlon Sports.
4. Phillip Fulmer on former Tennessee players blasting Lane Kiffin and Derek Dooley: "We're in a better place now than we have been."
5. Tennessee coach Butch Jones on former players: "It's all about our former players; they're the ones that kind of built the program with their sweat equity,"
6. No decision yet on status of Auburn senior cornerback Jonathon Mincy.
7. Auburn and Clemson agree to a two-game series starting in 2016.
8. Four-star JUCO signee Jevonte Domond expected to arrive at LSU by the weekend.
9. Do SEC schools really fear playing Wisconsin on the Badgers’ home turf?
10. When it comes to the middle-third of the SEC schedule, no one may have it tougher than Missouri.
11. Big difference for Mizzou last season – healthy offensive and defensive lines.
12. No. 1 question at Vanderbilt as training camp gets underway tomorrow – who will be the starting quarterback?
13. Five Auburn players who could really help themselves with a strong training camp.
14. Last five times Auburn started the season in the Top 10, it finished there only once.
15. South Carolina defensive coordinator Lorenzo Ward on linebacker Skai Moore: “He's one of the few guys I know that…can go out (for the NFL draft) as a junior.”
16. Mississippi State coaches as summer movie characters (safeties coach Tony Hughes dressed as James Brown gets my vote.)
17. Tennessee walk-on senior guard Brandon Lopez tore his ACL over the weekend.
18. Defending national champion UConn coming to Florida in January.
19. It’s Kentucky vs UCLA in Chicago on December 20. What if 40-0 talk resurfaces in Lexington this season? Former Wildcat James Young’s advice: “Don’t listen to it at all.”
20. Bruins will travel to Tuscaloosa to play Alabama in late December. UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded by broken water main.
21. Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty expires next month. “I can't tell you how many Auburn fans have said, 'Coach, we're glad you had that barbecue.'"
22. Arkansas forward Bobby Portis on expectations for the Razorbacks: “I think with this team we have this year we can compete with anybody.”
23. Charter Communications reportedly finalizing deal to carry SEC Network.
24. Could the SEC Network lead to empty seats in stadiums?
26. Sports Illustrated gives the TRX training system all kinds of free publicity.
27. Matt Hayes on how to cleanup college football: ‘Hit the players where it matters most: future earnings.’
28. A Johnny Manziel Texas A&M jersey goes on sale next month – could fetch $100,000. Are these the 19 most outrageous things Manziel has ever done?
29. Need an original painting of poker-playing SEC mascots? 23 unusual things SEC fans can actually buy.