1. Is Georgia running back Todd Gurley the SEC’s biggest star?
3. Georgia coach Mark Richt likes his chances this year. “Oh, yeah, we’ve got a good team.”
4. Glenn Gilbeau: ‘Have you noticed that South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier is not taking shots at Ole Miss anymore?’
5. Ron Higgins: ‘Times are a’changin’ in the state of Mississippi.’
6. Ole Miss quarterback Bo Wallace has gained 15 pounds. "I want to have one healthy year, because going into the season I feel really good,"
7. Six different Alabama players have been arrested or cited by police since the end of the 2013 season. Is Nick Saban too forgiving?
8. Saban breaks some news at SEC Media Days. Teams can now only submit five players for NFL draft grades.
9. ‘Nick Saban is the king of SEC Media Days.’
10. One thing we learned this week. Neither Vanderbilt nor Kentucky lack confidence.
11. Kentucky’s Commwealth Stadium getting synthetic turf in 2015.
12. Alabama receiver Christion Jones on quarterback Jacob Coker: “He definitely has sparks that he brings to the table that's shown that he can be one of the greatest quarterbacks to play here.”
14. Status of two Alabama 2014 signees remains uncertain.
15. Missouri defensive end Markus Golden on Auburn’s offense: “It won't be as easy as it was for them last year, because more coaches have watched their film and made up plays to stop them."
16. Missouri coach Gary Pinkel answered just nine questions a year ago in the main room at SEC Media Days. Jumped to 21 this year.
17. Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel on compensating college athletes: “We’re not starving. But at the end of the day it would be nice to receive a little more compensation.”
18. Behind the scenes with Paul Finebaum.
19. Auburn has 14 players for 13 scholarships but Bruce Pearl says the problem has been solved.
20. Former Auburn coach Cliff Ellis will bring his Coastal Carolina team to Auburn in December – part of a three-game deal.