1. Still waiting to qualify at South Carolina – eight of 21 2014 signees including three cornerbacks. “That’s a pretty critical area for our 2014 season getting those guys here.”
2. South Carolina needs defensive back Brison Williams to play at an all-conference level this season.
3. What Georgia’s defensive depth chart tells us about the Bulldogs.
4. Do Kentucky football fans “fully realize just how different an experience the 2014 UK season is going to yield”?
5. LSU and Miami to open 2018 season in Arlington, Texas?
6. AL.com’s All-SEC team. Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall projected as SEC Player of the Year, Will Muschamp as Coach of the Year.
7. Why Marshall is still the key to Auburn’s hopes for another championship run.
8. Can quarterback Jacob Coker be Alabama’s MPV this year? If Coker’s good, wide receiver Amari Cooper could have his best year yet.
10. Former Alabama lineman Brandon Hill headed to Mississippi JUCO but intends to return to SEC
12, Expect Ole Miss to go big with a four-receiver set this fall.
13. Auburn will play three non-conference opponents a total of more than $3 million for games this season.
14. Missouri and Arkansas will now be yearly rivals but Arkansas hasn’t played in Columbia since 1906. Missouri has never played in Fayetteville.
15, When it comes to making noise in SEC stadiums this fall, just about everything goes except when the ball is in play.
16, Looking for some SEC players to root for this fall? ESPN names five candidates.
17, Want to get a top basketball recruit to commit? Hire his father as an assistant coach.
18. With Cox Communications onboard, are Comcast and DirecTV the next to announce deals with the SEC Network?
20. Wall Street Journal – College Football’s Newest Toy: Drones
21, The new College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta scheduled to open on August 23.
22, In case you’re wondering, the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl is now called the Cactus Bowl.