1. Eligible in 2015, former Alabama running back Alvin Kamara will play for Tennessee after a one-year JUCO stint. Four-star recruit out of high school "tremendous addition for Butch Jones."
2. Former Georgia safety Tray Matthews has arrived at Auburn.
3. Iron Bowl final second gets a license plate tribute.
4. Reports of Alabama playing at Cincinnati in 2015? Not going to happen.
5. Missouri put all of its football players through a new $100,000 motion lab in recent weeks and built a database of the ways in which its players move.
6. LSU offensive tackle La’el Collins ranked as the 23rd best player in the SEC.
6. Missouri freshman guard Namon Wright has gone from an environment with no weight room to lifting four days a week at Mizzou.
7. Previewing Kentucky's trip to the Bahamas in August.
8. Former Tennessee player Quinton Chievous. now at Hampton, felt miscast as a power forward with the Vols.
9. Some interesting tidbits we've learned from Ed O'Bannon's lawsuit against the NCAA.
10. Is Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany a doomsday prepper?
11. Ironman Chattanooga sponsored by....Little Debbie?