1. The SEC ADs didn't announce any schedule plans yet (and you shouldn't expect them to).
2. Unless Alabama gets bounced to the NIT again, JaMychal Green's final home game was a success.
3. Auburn's defensive effort was undone by the Tigers' poor offense.
4. Look away, Barners... the Bammers and Nick Saban accepted the Iron Bowl trophy at last night's basketball game.
5. Whether they're playing Texas A&M or not, Arkansas definitely wants to keep playing games at Cowboys Stadium in the fertile Dallas area.
6. LSU and Florida want to stop playing each other.
7. The Tigers' two-game losing streak in hoops has probably doomed them to the NIT.
8. Following last night's overtime win at South Carolina, Arnett Moultrie is now saying Mississippi State's team is "together."
9. Florida's got a tough regular-season finale against Kentucky on Sunday.
10. Tonight, Georgia will try to repeat their 2009 win at UK's Senior Night.
11. Folks in the Peach State are already trying to get to know Missouri.
12. UK's John Calipari will start seniors Darius Miller and Eloy Vargas tonight.
13. Kentucky basketball has changed a lot since Billy Gillispie's team lost to UGA back in '09.
14. A buzzer-beating loss at home to MSU? Just more agony for Carolina.
15. Cuonzo Martin thinks Tennessee is "an NCAA Tournament team." (If the season had started in January, he'd be right.)
16. Vanderbilt's Kevin Stallings wants to coach for a minimum of seven more years.
17. Here's a look at each school's spring practice dates... LSU kicks things off tomorrow.