Florida 78 – Alabama 69. Video Highlights
1. Florida gets its 15th straight win with all five starters scoring in double figures. Season-high 22 assists for the Gators.
2. Tied at halftime, Alabama fades in second half despite a 55% shooting day from the field. Trevor Releford led the Crimson Tide with 25 points.
Kentucky 69 – Mississippi State 59. Video Highlights
3. Kentucky coach John Calipari goes to his bench to provide a spark. Reserves Jon Hood and Jarred Paulson log season-highs in minutes played.
4. Calipari on his team: “They’re 18 and 19 year olds playing against 22 and 23 year olds. And their whole lives they’ve been told they poop ice cream.” Mississippi State drops fifth straight game.
Tennessee 72 – South Carolina 53. Video Highlights
5. Tennessee starts the game on a 10-0 run and never looks back. 24 points for Jordan McRae and Jarnell Stokes adds 17 points and eight rebounds.
6. South Carolina has now lost 9 of its last 10 games. Coach Frank Martin: ”We just didn’t have it today.”
LSU 87 – Auburn 80
7. LSU gets 19 points and 10 rebounds from Johnny O’Bryant. “We are a great team when everyone is clicking.”
8. Chris Denson, KT Harrell and Tahj Shamsid-Deen combine to score 64 of Auburn’s 80 points. Coach Tony Barbee: “We did enough offensively.”
Arkansas 77 – Vanderbilt 75
9. Michael Qualls drains a threee-point shot with four seconds left to give Arkansas its first road victory of the year.“I feel like this is the first game we came out and we played tenacious all 40 minutes…”
10. Vanderbilt had shot to win game at the end but Rod Odom’s three-pointer misses the mark. He finished with a game-high 22 points.
Ole Miss 91 – Missouri 88. Video Highlights
11. Ole Miss scores 50 points in first half and hangs on to get first top-50 RPI win. Coach Andy Kennedy: “Huge win.”
12. Missouri finds itself in its first-ever three-game losing streak under coach Frank Haith. Jordan Clarkson: We are fighting for our tournament lives.”
Georgia 62 – Texas A&M 50. Video Highlights
13. Guard Kenny Gaines scores all 14 of his points in the second half as coach Mark Fox logs his 200th coaching victory.
14. Texas A&M attempts 19 three-point shots. Makes one.