Add One More 4-Star To LSU’s Haul; So Here Are Our Final MrSEC.com Class Rankings

deondre-clarkjpg-cf0265adb5975c28Finally.

Oklahoma City defensive end Deondre Clark has finally signed his letter of intent and, yes, he really did sign with LSU.  After a pair of weather delays — and what was assumed to be a late push by Bob Stoops and Oklahoma — Clark finally put pen to paper last night.

We had already counted Clark as being in LSU’s signing day fold when calculating our official MrSEC.com Class Rankings last week.  So nothing on our Big Board has changed.

Still, as a reminder, here’s our final breakdown of the 2014 SEC signing classes:

MrSEC Rank   School   Quantity   Quality   High-End Prospects   Total Points
  9   Ole Miss   5   10   10   25
  10   S. Carolina   11   8   8   27
  11t   Arkansas   12   11   11   34
  11t   Missouri   9   12   13   34
  13   Miss. State   13   12   13   38
  14   Vanderbilt   14   14   11   39

And if you’re wondering how we arrived at those scores, check here.

1. qpdthpy says:

qpdthpy

Agree with your post. Can you can keep update your post. I want back. thank you!

2. yimaya says:

yimaya

Agree with your mind. Can you can keep update your post. I wanna back. thank you!

3. ffgbeyqwrxr says:

ffgbeyqwrxr

Agree with your words. Do you can keep update your post. I want back. thx!

I would like to setup wordpress blog that would allow people to sign up to receive news letters and updates? Do I need to download wordpress to my computer? Is there any pre-made templates for this type?.

Ok so I have looked around a lot on this matter and I keep finding stuff like VNC (or VNSea) that allows you to access the computers on your WiFi network, but all of these require you to install something onto the computer itself. Is there a way to acc…

6. wow thats great

I am 20 years old and interested in starting a blog, but I’m not sure where I should (what site) or how to start. I have so many interests(fashion, politics, football, acting, etc) so I’d like a journal like blog that I can write about anything and e…

7. Great

WordPress blog posts being emailed to another persons blogs subscribers?

Hi, i have a free wordpress blog. I have added the widgets that come in the widget section. But how do i add widgets that are from third parties such as clustrmaps? If free wordpress blogs don’t allow that, which free blog service allows that?.

I know that there are countless plug-ins designed to make the comments do-follow, but I’m looking for something that will make the links in the blog-posts themselves do-follow. Please include a link or detailed instructions on how to do this. Thanks!.…

10. take the family on that special vacation

we’ve always talked about? with your blog post you should hit these hot-spots so that people feel like you understand what they’re going through and it feels more like your having a genuine conversation with them.how to make a blog post

I have a portable version of Firefox on an external drive and I’d like to export my current Firefox settings form my laptop Firefox to it… Is this possible?.

How to apply for google adsense account for my all 3 blogs and 2 websites?

13. rpsyvymj says:

rpsyvymj

Agree with your post. Hope you can keep update your post. I want back. bye!

14. liuqkwuis says:

liuqkwuis

Agree with your mind. Hope you can keep update your post. I want back. thank you!

15. Great

I’m an aspiring writer-of all literary trades (journalism, screen writing, satire, etc)-but I want to start a blog for some adult oriented, romantic fantasy literature. Anyone know how I can start a blog that will allow me to do this? I believe I’ll…

16. I have some question

Whats a good website to start a blog on (a free one), and how would i do that?.