SEC Hoops Roundup 1/18/2014

gfx-hoops-round-up2Tennessee at Kentucky

1. Tennessee hasn’t won at Rupp Arena since 2006.  Vols guard Josh Richardson: ”It’s a tough place to play.”

2. But the last time these two teams played, Tennessee enjoyed its biggest margin of victory in the history of the series.  Alex Poythress: “We were kind of confused out there.”

Texas A&M at Mississippi State

3. Texas A&M’s is undefeated in conference play but the Aggies 69.1 points per game is last in the conference.

4. Mississippi State followed up a victory over Ole Miss with a 19-point loss to Alabama.  Coach Rick Ray: “We’ve got to find a way for our guys to learn how to deal with success.”

Arkansas at Georgia

5. Can the Razorbacks build on the momentum of the overtime victory against Kentucky?  Coach Mike Anderson: “I think this team’s hungry.”

6. Georgia looks to capitalize on the Razorbacks road woes – just 3-25 outside the state of Arkansas under Anderson.

Alabama at Missouri

7. Alabama hasn’t won a game away from this season - shooting percentage suffers on the road.

8. Tigers have to regroup quickly following road loss Thursday night.  Missouri shooting under 40 percent in its last three games.

Florida at Auburn

9. Florida is undefeated in SEC play and riding an eight-game winning streak.  Is this a trap game for the Gators?

10. Close but no cigar for Auburn.  Tigers have lost their three SEC games by a combined 16 points.

Ole Miss at South Carolina

11. After losing in Starkville last weekend, Rebels need to demonstrate they can win on the road.

12. Gamecocks are 10-1 against the Rebels in games played in Columbia.

Vanderbilt at LSU

13. Vanderbilt hits the road after its most impressive win of the season Thursday night.  Will the Commodores, with just seven scholarship players, have fresh legs in Baton Rouge?

14. LSU struggled against the Ole Miss zone defense this week – expects to see more of the same from Vanderbilt.

1. Новинки кино!

11. Лего. Фильм смотреть онлайн эДи says:

Лидеры проката!

Смотрите фильмы лидеры проката

12. Новинки кино!

Смотрите фильмы

13. Great

What is a blog subject that you would find interesting to read about?

How can I search blog posts from during the olympics?

15. Лучшие фильмы!

Смотрите популярные фильмы

I like your blog

How come I get this? when using Firefox and when I am using Internet Explorer shows what I am supposed to get, (Wed), as the text. If you cannot see what I put down it is a small box with the numbers 26 and 20 inside of it.. Is there a fix for my probl…

I like your blog

Is there a way to make your WordPress blog posts do-follow?

18. journey through life.such as reality television, blogging

will give you insight into the writer’s every-day life. however, that isn’t the only type of blog out there, on the contrary! there are thousands of different types of blogs. from corporate blog posting, genre posting, media blogs, and device blogs,

I recently started a blog, and I was just wondering how people have promoted their blogs online to get more followers so you aren’t just typing to nothing out in the internet?. Oh, and for my blog, I don’t really want my friends to be my followers, u…

I was watching the episode of Ugly Betty where she started a blog… I’ve always wanted to have a blog (that people would actually read! ) and I have some great ideas for some but how do i actually start one on the internet?.. Help much appreciated..

21. Новинки кино!

Смотрите фильмы онлайн

22. Лидеры проката!

Смотрите популярные фильмы

23. Great

I want to install wordpress on one domain name but using that same wordpress have a select category come up under a different domain. Is there a way to do this?.

24. Новинки кино!

Смотрите популярные фильмы

25. Google says:

Google

Here are some links to websites that we link to because we believe they’re worth visiting.

26. Лидеры проката!