1. Quarterback Jacob Coker says he felt like he was “coming home” by choosing Alabama.
2. Most of Nick Saban’s quarterback signees have transferred from Alabama.
3. Replacing the departing Jay Prosch at H-back won’t be an easy task for Auburn.
4. Kentucky is planning a new $45 million football training facility and practice fields.
5. There needs to be more than just an independent investigation into Missouri, writes Bryan Burwell.
6. Tracy Rocker joining Georgia’s staff is a “grand slam” move for the Bulldogs, writes Barrett Sallee.
7. Florida is No. 4 in the updated RPI rankings. Kentucky is the only other SEC team inside the top 50.
8. Alabama coach Anthony Grant says officiating has been inconsistent following offseason rule changes.
9. Arkansas will host Missouri tonight. Arkansas’ only home loss this season was in overtime against Florida.
10. LSU will need to keep forward Johnny O’Bryant on the floor when it hosts Kentucky tonight.
11. Kentucky coach John Calipari met with the media Monday to preview the LSU game.
12. Ole Miss’ NCAA tournament hopes have improved thanks to a four-game winning streak.
13. How do you defend Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson? Good question, says Tennessee coach Cuonzo Martin.
14. The SEC won’t punish Mississippi State coach Rick Ray for his comments to Henderson last weekend.
15. Florida coach Billy Donovan doesn’t sense complacency from his team, which is led by a senior-laden group.
16. Florida forward Damontre Harris is making the most of his second chance but won’t play this season for the Gators.
17. Vanderbilt continues to battle despite being limited to only seven scholarship players.
18. Sensors used to track head hit counts are becoming more readily available.
19. Seth Davis applauded Kentucky’s Willie Cauley-Stein for breaking out of a mini-slump. “Remember, folks, these are college kids, not robots.”
21. Defensive lineman Avery Moss won’t play for Nebraska in 2014. He’s been banned from campus.
22. There are academic questions regarding SMU hoops player Keith Frazier, a former McDonald’s All-American.
23. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson’s success has helped former Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel.