1. Down 38-17, Texas A&M stages a furious second-half rally – scoring touchdowns on five straight possessions.
2. Johnny Manziel’s night – throws for 382 yards and four scores and runs for 73 yards and a score.
3. Mark Bradley: “Johnny Manziel didn’t win a second Heisman Trophy, but he’s still the best collegiate player in the land.”
4. Dan Wolken: “If this was Johnny Manziel’s final college game, it was everything his career has been: Unpredictable, volatile and so, so entertaining.”
5. Will new coach Bill O’Brien and the Houston Texans use their first overall pick to draft Johnny Football? (Assuming he declares).
6. Aggies senior safety Toney Hurd returns an interception 55 yards for the go-ahead touchdown.
7. “Whatever else happened, whatever else happens in the future, Duke football will always have the first half of the Chick-fil-A Bowl…”
8. Associated Press photographer collapses on field following the game - dies early this morning.