1. Rod Bramlett, the voice of the Auburn Tigers, on the end of the Alabama game: “I don’t know if it’s really hit me yet.”
2. Alabama “did not play well enough to win, period,” Gary Danielson said.
3. Auburn plays again this week, by the way. Here are five players from Missouri for Auburn to keep an eye on.
4. Auburn has seen some wild finishes go their way. Missouri will have to be ready for the challenge.
5. This December is much better for Gary Pinkel now that he has Missouri turned back around.
6. Arkansas will need to do a better job of finishing after struggling so often in the fourth quarter this season.
7. No surprise: Florida junior cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy has declared for the NFL draft.
8. Georgia is hoping to build off its win against Georgia Tech, which closed out an injury-filled regular season.
9. Georgia AD Greg McGarity believes fans will travel to support a team thought fought hard all season.
10. Mark Story provides seven reasons to be optimistic about Kentucky’s futute.
11. Louisville assistant coach Clint Hurtt went after Kentucky on Facebook. “You only play when you actually WIN,” Hurtt wrote.
12. South Carolina’s bowl future appears to be down to three options.
13. Former Tennessee DL Mo Couch said he took money at UT to support his family.
14. Athlon Sports provides some stats to know before the SEC championship game.
15. A deadly shooting Saturday night was over Alabama’s loss to Auburn, according to the victim’s sister.
16. A buzzer-beater by Shabazz Naper gave Connecticut a 65-64 win over Florida Monday night.
17. Texas beat Vanderbilt 70-64 as the Longhorns held off a late charge from the Commodores.
18. This one wasn’t close: Iowa State beat Auburn 99-70.
19. Gavin Ware’s production for Mississippi State has declined in the Bulldogs’ two most recent games.
20. Steve Sarkisian was the best coach available for Southern Cal after Chris Petersen, writes Dennis Dodd.
21. Now Washington has a job opening. Could the Huskies make a run at Vanderbilt coach James Franklin?
22. Ohio State offensive lineman Marcus Hall will be available against Michigan State after receiving a reprimand from the Big Ten.
23. Mark Schlabach takes a look at all the scenarios involving the BCS championship game.
24. Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe announced his resignation on Monday.