1. Florida reportedly has a new offensive coordinator. Duke’s Kurt Roper set to be announced later this week. Roper has been David Cutcliffe’s offensive coordinator at Duke for the past six years.
2. Nick Marshall’s fumbles have Auburn coaches worried - he’s lost the ball 14 times in 12 games.
3. Stewart Mandel’s favorite stories from the 2013 college football season. Gus Malzahn and the Miracles are No. 1.
4. With Austyn Carta-Samuels out, the job of quarterback at Vanderbilt belongs to Patton Robinette. “He knows it’s not one of those deals where, ‘If I make a mistake I get pulled.’ ”
5. Alabama defensive back Landon Collins is a New Orleans native. Sugar Bowl will be his first opportunity to play in the Superdome.
6. Ever heard of the “U Dub Step”? It’s a dance South Carolina doesn’t want to see.
7. One of the top plays of the year for LSU? Wide receiver Odell Beckham’s 100-yard return of a missed field goal.
8. When it comes to making a decision about leaving early for the NFL, Georgia linebacker Ramik Wilson trusts inside linebackers coach Kirk Olivadotti: “He’s been in the NFL for a long time and scouted guys, so he knows.”
9. An 11-win season has draft experts paying more attention to Missouri prospects, including wide receiver L’Damian Washington. Todd McShay: “I’ve got a fourth-/fifth-round grade on him right now and have him in the top 20 wide receivers.”
10. How many Kentucky basketball players will announce they’re leaving to go pro after the season?
11. Is coaching at Kentucky one of the “6 hardest coaching jobs in sports”?
12. Who are the best NFL alumni from each college?
13. One of the prices paid for realignment/expansion – colleges are chopping smaller sports.