1. Alabama is No. 1 in the BCS standings. There’s plenty of debate over which team should be No. 2.
2. Nick Saban on AJ McCarron: “There’s nobody that I’ve ever had the opportunity to coach that’s more into the game, a better competitor.”
3. Auburn’s low number of passing attempts is a good sign the offense is running the ball well.
4. Another improvement for Auburn: discipline. The Tigers had only one penalty against Tennessee.
5. Can Auburn take down Alabama? Barrett Sallee takes a look.
6. LSU is left to fight for self-respect after its loss at Alabama on Saturday.
7. LSU has to be disappointed after the loss, but the Tigers can still win 10 games this season.
8. Ole Miss’ passing game was one of the positives in the Rebels’ win over Arkansas.
9. Mississippi State’s offense performed well against Texas A&M. But MSU struggled badly on special teams.
10. It was a perfect ending for Johnny Manziel if Saturday was his final home game at Texas A&M.
11. Florida coach Will Muschamp: “Unfortunately, right now we’re a very fragile football team.”
12. Georgia’s defense knows it will be tested by Auburn and its dominant running game.
13. Statistics back up the importance of Georgia running back Todd Gurley.
14. Tennessee hopes to regroup this week as the Vols prepare for Vanderbilt on Nov. 23.
15. November has been kind to Vanderbilt recently. Coach James Franklin: “We just get better as the season goes on.”
16. Auburn LB Kris Frost should be fine to play against Georgia after suffering a stinger against Tennessee.
17. There’s plenty of optimism in Baton Rouge as LSU prepares to open its season.
18. Kentucky is getting ready to play Michigan State, which is “unfair” for the Wildcats right now.
19. John Calipari said freshman point guard Andrew Harrison is “holding the ball too long.”
UPDATE — The SEC has named its basketball Players of the Week.
UPDATE — Kentucky (#1) and Florida (#10) are the only ranked SEC hoops squads.
20. Florida State looks like the best team in the nation, writes Stewart Mandel.
21. ESPN projects 10 SEC teams to reach a bowl game. Florida has dropped off the list.
22. Athlon Sports has nine amazing college football stats. Four of those come from the SEC.
23. Notre Dame has climbed to No. 1 in the Misery Index at USA Today.
24. Will perception hurt Oregon when the college football playoff begins. George Schroeder examines.
25. Kentucky’s basketball team is No. 1 in the CBS Sports Top 25 (And One). Florida and Tennessee make the list as well.
26. Meet the SEC’s Players of the Week.