1. Since 2008, 72 players from this series have gone on to play in the NFL.
2. Alabama wants to stop the LSU rushing attack and force LSU quarterback Zach Mettenberger to make plays.
3. Why the focus on the LSU quarterback? “Zach Mettenberger is 1-5 when it really matters.”
4. Toughest task for the Alabama defense since Texas A&M?
5. One of the ways Nick Saban disciplines his players. ”Just go over there and stand in the box.”
6. “Rightly or wrongly, fair or unfair, LSU coaches are defined by their success against Alabama.”
7. LSU upset of the Crimson Tide? Here’s how they can do it.
8. MrSEC view: “Don’t expect another 9-6 slugfest like the one we saw two years ago in Tuscaloosa.”